The first book of visions, Life Plus 2 Meters, Volume 1, was published last December. It's free to download and cheap to buy.
For Volume 2, I raised $660 via Kickstarter to fund prizes for the best visions in several categories. After collecting the votes from 16 judges (some of them readers of this blog), we have winners from among the 33 visions submitted for Volume 2.
- Daniel Gilbert for A Marsh Arab's story
- Emma J. Myatt for Amplitude
- John Sayer for Data recovery unit - subsection culture
- Kalila Eve Morsink for Blue death
- Finbarr Swanton for All empires fall
- Ed Dolan for 2100: Hot, crowded and rich
- Joes de Natris for Climate-charged democracy?
- Jack Cooper for Seventy metres and September
- Celia Daniels for We drown with history
Please read as many as you want -- and comment if you can see room for improvement. The better the final versions that end up in the book, the more -- and happier -- readers we will have.
* These authors needed to submit evidence to be in this category.