|I see a bright future for this one...|
- Is seems that US farmers will get a "heads I win, tails you lose" reform to the Farm Bill
- Urban sprawl "drives" climate change, literally. Related: Vancouverites hate on a bicyclist who complained about aggressive drivers (that's one reason we moved back to Amsterdam)
- Yoram Bauman ("the world's only stand up economist") will be doing an AMA on Reddit TODAY, from 11am Pacific. He'll be talking about climate change policy, especially revenue-neutral carbon taxes.
- Engineer porn: This machine lays train tracks. Related: Politicians are more interested in headcount and new projects than maintaining existing projects
- Few Americans are "libertarians" but the share holding "libertarian views" is larger than the share of conservatives
- The Future of Food journal has a new (online) issue on small scale agriculture, and they are accepting suggestions for future themed issues
- John Oliver on "municipal violations" (government extorting money from citizens), a practice that's just been dealt a blow in New Mexico