There are seven, five star reviews on Amazon:
- "Knowledge is power, ignorance is expensive, wasteful and dangerous"
- "The End of Abundance should be read by all walks of life"
- "The Case for Water Economics"
- "Finally, some creative thinking"
- "An accessible explanation of a complex topic"
- "Innovative and Insightful"
- "A Bleeding Heart Green Humanitarian Disguised as a Cold, Logical Libertarian"
Bottom Line: If you haven't read the book, then now is the time to get it. If you know someone who should read it, then give it to them as a present. Learn more about the book and order here.
* As usual, there are bulk discounts for purchases of 20+ copies. Email me.
** The second edition will come out in late-2012 (at the earliest).