- The inventor of microfinance has an idea for fixing capitalism
- Capitalism needs nation-states for stability; they also undermine populism
- Silicon Valley needs a moral (or even just a reasonable) compass because Silicon Valley has turned from David to Goliath and how the EU can be an open, digital society
- Richard Thaler (just won economics Nobel) on the limits to our rationality and some solutions
- Related: Freakonomics radio on behavior
- Five books introducing economics and on reforming economics
- How ignorant of economics is Trump? Quite.
- California's school energy-efficiency program falls short of projections, but not evenly
- "Electrosensitives" said a new cell tower was hurting them. It wasn't even on.
- The first "colleges" in the US were democratic, market friendly and low quality...
- Can a poor person in a dysfunctional system be corrupt? A Nigerian answers
25 Oct 2017
Links of interest
Lots of interesting material on economics: