- Should I Be an Environmental Economist? What about tips for Practical Optimism?
- Fixed and Variable Costs -- their differences translate into incorrect water prices
- Self-Fulfilled Prophesies -- how utilities manipulate supply "shortages." The World Bank "finds that We Are Necessary"
- California Is a Third World Country -- A Westlands farmer (These guys: Pot, Meet Kettle) complains about the environment to Senator Diane Feinstein. I hope she read Don't Subsidize Water and certainly didn't believe Water and the Central Valley because she read What's the Right Price of Water, Water Markets, Decoupling Water Rates and Use, Yes to Prices, and Real Farmers. (Don't forget Peer Pressure!) That's because Weather Driven Policy is the worst policy.
- Trivial Lattes, as in "water footprinting" and More on Private vs Public ownership
- Shitty Property Rights via China (1998)
- Aguanomics in the Bible and Water Facts and Trivia
- What's Beneficial Use? What about Greywater? Landscaping and Thirst? Are Kids Good for the Planet?
- Mulroy Channeling Mulholland's Sprawl? #vegasfail (Vegas Hits the Wall)
- Water Chats -- McCloud vs Nestle. NorCal Photo Essay and Water Chats -- The Rickerts (sustainable beef). Down south, there were Water Chats -- Smith of PVID and Water Chats -- Another Farmer at Imperial
- Quinn on Groundwater and the Peripheral Canal and the Pacific Institute Misses the Pond for the Drops
- California and Australia brings Water Wizards [NOT!] of Oz as well as Special Districts in California and Special Interests versus the Masses
- Economy vs. Environment, Water and Population, and The Feds, Climate Change and Water
- Ecosystem Services Sellout? vs Environmentalist Takers vs Engineers Doing It Right
- One Year of Aguanomics -- I was young then!
18 Mar 2017
Flashback to March 2009
These posts are still relevant after 8 years!