- Anti-Capitalists, i.e., Food and Water Watch's myopic ideology. That's because the REAL question in Private vs Public Water Provision is whether the regulators are doing their job! As a counter-example, read this Cochabamba Update
- Environmentalists against Delta Exports -- still, and still because farmers claim they need exemptions from regulations due to Rain Delay, and anything else they can imagine...
- International Water Pricing -- some case studies abroad
- Expensive Water Increases Conservation as an example in California
- Water Markets in Colorado, Speaking of Australia and Macro Water Demand
- Yes, Regulate Groundwater in California -- it's happening, kinda, by 2022?
- Insuring against Incompetance..., i.e., charge water managers if they fail (my solution here [pdf])
- Quiz: Midwestern Eutrophication
- Water Chats -- Hasencamp of MWD (about water imports)
- Water Chats -- Orange County (on efficient landscaping and water pricing)
- Water Chats -- IID and Joe Tagg and Water Chats -- IID Staffers (about irrigating in the desert)
- Related: Why IID Is Dysfunctional (still), SoCal Photo Essay and Bizarre SoCal Photos
- Business Cycles -- government stimulus is not for you, but crony capitalists. Related: Drought and Economic Meltdown should push for innovations, but nothing is done, just as nothing is done to adopt novel solutions (e.g., Persistance -- and Baggs)
- Conservation Pricing for Businesses, Rationing Means Revolution, Financing Efficiency, and So How to Set Prices?
- Water Wikis -- all three appear to be out of service. Go wikipedia?
- Bumper Sticker Aguanomics (e.g., water for people, not lawns)
- Seven Steps to Brilliant Teaching -- I do 3 & 6 but not 1, 2 and 4 (nuances) or 5 (dept politics). #7 is a good idea, though.
- Dealing with the Police (laws don't all make sense... like water policy)
11 Feb 2017
Flashback to February 2009
These posts are STILL relevant after 8 years: