- Markets for the win! Ugly veggies
- Your groundwater accountant is calling and you're overdrawn
- Ronald Coase, institutions and water -- learn from the master
- So what about Detroit? and its water issues. (Any improvement?)
- The Quest -- the review Oil history tends to bend other history because... money.
- Pricing tap water for efficiency and fairness -- an all-time most useful post
- The Dalai Lama’s 18 Suggestions for the Good Life -- start with a few?
- Governance is like pornography -- you know the good (or bad) stuff when you see it!
- Water rights, salinity management and remote sensing -- Quality is complex and important
- Another blow against IBRs Don't just listen to me!
- Four Rivers, two losses -- S Korea's river-killing infrastructure boondoggle
- Thinking, Fast and Slow -- the review -- read this, save yourself 30 hours on the book
- Do you trust your neighbors? Make them your regulators
- Alberta's emission regulations -- are they joking? Apparently
- Watch this -- twice REAL development happens when you help entrepreneurs
23 July 2016
Flashback: July 2014
I'm reaching back into the archives to pull up some posts that are STILL useful and relevant. If you have any comments, then please leave them on the original post. I will approve them ASAP.