- The crisis of choice Vancouver wasn't as nice as we expected
- Recycle reuse reduce? Are you thinking this through?
- Financial non-sequiturs Why do banks want "physical" projects when they can't even seize them?
- Overallocation and why it persists (e.g., the Colorado River)
- Thank you, Amsterdam (why we ended up returning from Vancouver)
- How the Dutch see biking in the US Scary
- Can you fix corruption from within? I think not
- This is what I mean by institutions -- a definition
- Benchmarking around the world -- there are LOTS of efforts to get utilities to perform. Got more?
- Two Cheers for Anarchism -- the review -- a book on the bottom-up
- Don't make water management even worse! Labels are far worse than RESULTS
- Too dumb to blog? Complaints about water quality = terrorism?
16 Jul 2016
Flashback: July 2013
I'm reaching back into the archives to pull up some posts that are STILL useful and relevant. If you have any comments, then please leave them on the original post. I will approve them ASAP.