- Friday party! (Don't throw water on an oil fire!)
- Windfall -- the review Who will make money from climate change?
- Aguanomics reloaded -- fewer posts (and more tweets) going as planned
- Big visions lead to big failures e.g., the dual pipes under the Sac-SJ Delta but also elsewhere
- Cowboys vs cameras Why are cops chasing cars rather than preventing crimes
- Aral Sea update -- Kazakhstan has "severed" its part from the Uzbek side, a good idea given ongoing (socially and environmentally unsustainable) slave-driven cotton production there
18 Jun 2016
SoS: 6-19 Jun 2015
These posts are still useful. Please comment on the original if you have updates...