- Hey Jerry! Put down the bong and listen! -- California has neither been saved by El Niño nor regulatory reform. Thus, it's still relevant to read Memo #2 for Governor Brown: compensating farmers Why? The problem is water consumption, not use
- Can vegetarians save us? No. Although meat consumption has lots of negative impacts, the problem is really a combiation of (1) unsustainable meat production and (2) too many people.
- In memory of Connie Cahlil -- because you may as well die with grace
- Seven years of aguanomics (just last week: Eight years of aguanomics!)
- Is desalination a boondoggle or helpful backstop? About 80/20, I'd say.
2 Apr 2016
SoS: 21 Mar -- 3 Apr 2015
These posts are still useful. Please comment on the original if you have updates...