|I know EXACTLY what you mean Kim!|
CB has two types of users:
- Celebrities (as opposed to stars) who are famous for being famous. They are the "service providers" who can join for free. Celebs then set a beep price.
- Normal people who are bored and want attention. They are the "service users" who download the app for free. They pay if a celeb responds to their beep.
- A user "beeps" a celeb with up to 140 characters of PG-rated request
- The celeb responds within 24 hours with a text and selfie to get paid
- Beeps and responses are posted on the public CB-feed
- The CB creator takes a 10 percent cut of the beep price