- Charging the Irish -- I'm guessing that "reform" is going more smoothly after a year. In a side chat I had with some Irish Water reps, they complained about politicians promising stuff they couldn't deliver (as well as wasting €€ on unnecessary consultants)
- Who are the real water heros? Tell
- Path dependency: transportation, energy, markets and consumption, i.e., cheap transport gave us the sprawl we now regret
- Will the people of Imperial Valley jump or get pushed? How's it going down there?
- Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose -- it was the Berlin Wall in 1989. Is it now the wall separating the remnants of the Ottoman Empire from Europe? Freedom for refugees and migrants is good for them and us.
14 Nov 2015
SoS: 9-17 Nov 2014
These posts are still useful one year (or more) later. Please comment on the original if you have updates on progress or deterioration...