(The winner gets 10,000 EUR to spend on a pilot. I am thinking of Imperial Irrigation District, but I could go to India or somewhere else where allocation of scarce water is inefficient AND people are willing to try a new idea for fairness and efficiency.)
My entry is, sadly, not even in first place in the water category, so I need your votes!
(This is partially because I have no 300-student classes to command, but also because the user interface of the site is so badly designed.)
Anyway, if you can take a few minutes, it would be really great if you could vote for my idea.
- Go here to create a username (Not sure if Facebook or Google Connect work that well).
- Make a password (I suggest "aguanomics" since you're unlikely to use this site again AND it would be sad to use your normal password if they are hacked.)
- Check your email for confirmation (incl spam folder) OR try to login directly
- Go directly to the All-in-Auction entry to vote in four categories
- Recommend that others ALSO vote. Sharing is caring!