Do tell me, post or no post, when and where you see improvements.
- The nexus has no clothes!
- Canadian regulators sleep while industry pollutes (I'm hoping for change in October)
- Food is more than $1.89/pound. It's life.
- Academic economists need to engage reality
- California's water wars can be solved by water markets, they said in 1998 (!)
- IID can't manage their water (20% of the Colorado) and still can't (as far as I know)
- Burning Man is not sustainable. Duh.
- Developers got the Natomas extension. Is that a nice place to live now?
- Godlman Sachs says invest in water. Whose made money -- besides consulting engineers?