- Stiglitz and Reich discuss the political economy of American inequality from the inside (hint: agenda setting)
- Fish are smarter than we think (maybe we're not smart enough to figure that out)
- Estonia's digital government helps citizens, but Russia's digital government spreads lies
- Solving homelessness by... giving them homes
- Nice to see the NY Times catch up with me (and other economists) on the carbon tax. Advantages: predictable charges and domestic re-distribution of funds
18 June 2015
Anything but water
NB: This was left over from before the big reset...