- IB-NET has a great new search function to help you find and see more data on utilities around the world
- Check out Jenny Ross's amazing photo essay, "Why the Disappearance of the Arctic's Sea Ice Matters" [pdf]
- "A simple IBT [Increasing Block Tariff] tariff disregarding household size may not be "fair" at all"
- How to improve "the quality of economic regulation of the Dutch drinking water sector
- Watch this short film on efforts to "restore balance" to Mexico City's over-populated, over-drained valley
- Try this [PDF] for unsustainable:
Government subsidies for Bahrain's municipal water sector stood at BD123 million (US$326m) in the financial year 2012/13, having risen by 173 per cent since 2006 as water demand and the costs of domestically produced natural gas increased. Even water consumption of over 100m3/month – a category into which 31 per cent of subscribers fall – receives a subsidy of more than 70 per cent