- This paper argues that the governance of land and water needs to be coordinated to increase food production. Although some would say this "nexus" should be added to the energy-water nexus, I'd disagree. Such coordination distracts from managing ALL the uses (or demands) on water, land, energy, etc.
- The Global Groundwater governance Project has released its final reports. Grab them and govern!
- Studies on water flows in Roman times, recently (unsustainably) and with climate change
- The one-percenters at Davos say that "water crises are a top global risk," but they miss the obvious: each water crisis is local in its causes and effects; each crisis can be addressed locally
- CU Boulder is running an online course -- "Water in the Western US" -- from 1 April. They still need to add my book as a reading
H/T to MV