|"Green" festivals with discarded reusables are not|
- Truth: "You show me a polluter, I'll show you a subsidy; I'll show you a fat cat who's using political clout to escape the discipline of the free market and force the public to pay his production costs. That's what all pollution is -- it is always a subsidy." --Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
- I talk about "reality" quite often but Mike Munger has expressed it elegantly, as the quest for Unicorn Governance, i.e., "people who favor expansion of government imagine a State different from the one possible in the physical world"
- The New Yorker takes apart Vandana Shiva for her irrational opposition to the GMOs, i.e., "She is a demagogue who opposes the universal values of the Enlightenment."
- An overview of the legality and use of drugs (marijuana) in Amsterdam
- Increasing gas prices to grow the economy, by changing relative prices and incomes