- Five things hippies get wrong about water -- a guest post I wrote for the (leftie) Angry Bear blog, featuring many disagreeing comments...
- Nice post on Israel's water complication (Palestine)
- We will not reach "the technical potential for water savings [on farms, in homes] without significant institutional and political change". Related: institutional inertia and the difficulty of change
- Miami: home prices up, sea levels up. Can growth overcome facts? Related: The Atlas of Loss and Death tracks an increasing frequency of natural disasters
- Reasonable: The US government may start to tell states to
managestop mismanaging their water
- A VERY useful paper [pdf] "reviews the cost of different water supply and water treatment options around the world"