- The Chinese government plans to use markets to reduce pollution, but Nadia, my 482 student, says carbon markets in China have a way to go...
- Want a livable city? Get rid of the freeways!
- A teenager figures out how the US Government can save $130million/year on toner. Will bureaucrats or taxpayers care more?
- The Saudi government arrests three people for protesting their poverty in public. Interesting
- California regulators are refunding carbon revenues to customers (good!), but business refunds are tied to use (bad!)
- Biometric ID is very successful in India (reducing corruption, improving customer service). Maybe the US can get past fears of Satan to adopt national IDs
10 Apr 2014
Anything but water