|This is a good idea!|
- Lessons From Bar Fight Litigation offers important psychological insights...
- WAY under-reported: "If the goal was to reduce global warming pollution, then the BC carbon tax totally works."
- The Economist denounces crony capitalism and offers an index of crony capitalism around the world (water is subject to these forces, but oil and construction is where the money's at)
- Yuppie coffee (pods) are killing the earth
- Anti-Keystone activists traced pro-pipeline comments to industry folks. That's not an issue as much as their failure to declare their affiliation
- US mayors discuss how they are making data available to citizens to improve services. That's a big contradiction to Idaho's "ag-gag" policy of keeping people in the dark on ag-business pollution and cruelty