- Death dust (via a fungus) in California's Central Valley
- If the plagiarism is inaccurate, is it still plagiarism?
- Econtalk on Julian Simon, Paul Ehrlich and their bet on sustainability (recall my 2008 post on them)
- A call for more public intellectuals and fewer useless professors
- The Prius is not so helpful for climate change (I claimed the same in 2009)
- This "ethanol entrepreneur" is making billions. Maybe he can do it without subsidies?
- Australia's carbon emissions from electricity generation fell by 7 percent after they implemented the carbon tax in 2012. Don't let the (new, Conservative) government kill it!
20 Feb 2014
Anything but water