- Crisis? What crisis? A year ago, we could have started preparing for drought. Too late, now it's a crisis!
- The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty -- the review -- know thyself (and be cautious)
- Pigouvian taxes do NOT produce deadweight losses -- taxes bad;* Pigouvian
- The impacts of cheap energy -- I can buy 1.5 liters of gasoline with an espresso here in Vancouver, but 16 liters of gas for one in Brunei. Guess who uses more gasoline?
* Yes, you need taxes to pay for essential services; I'd tax land and pollution, then spending, then income.