- Wow. Spiegel (a German magazine) explores how Germany's transformation to renewables is costly ($20 billion "wasted"), inefficient (4,000 different subsidies) and hurts the poor
- A view into a subculture: "not all wool sweaters are the equivalent of a Mona Lisa"
- The AntiCorruption Internet Database
- The story of the Europeans behind Skype and how Microsoft may kill its culture
- Fail: The World Bank is spending $millions on climate insurance while it gives $billions in subsidies to fossil fuels. On the other end of mitigation, here are details on the Canadian company that dumped iron dust into the ocean to geoengineer a reduction in CO2.