- The drug war has failed THIS badly:
Listen to this interesting (Canadian!) radio show on drug policy in North America, including a (retarded) defense of current laws by an Obama-policy wonk who says "yes, alcohol is more dangerous than marijuana, but we have a cultural tradition of allowing people to use alcohol." So much for evidence-based policy!
- A brilliant example (via AT) of how "pure academics" don't understand the power of blogs (to show them wrong).
- Private education in developing countries is booming, but aid bureaucrats prefer to fund (inefficient) government-run schools. FAIL.
- Click here if you've ever found that your "final" draft wasn't!
- This explanation of "Jewish time" provides a really cool reconciliation of physical (actual) time and religious (god) time. Christians need to read it.