- The key to development is NOT to get prices right, but institutions.
- A useful debunking of paternalism, even if it "benefits" us.
- "The UN's carbon credit trading program is a sham."
- A good podcast discussing how scientists try to defend their work when it fails the scientific method. Also see the links to background articles. We need more science, not more ideology.
- Over-management of food production by the Indian government leads to waste and hunger.
- I agree with Brad Delong on the Euro-debt crisis (banks write down Greek debt, etc.)
H/T to RM