There appears to be some interest in an aguanomics webinar. Now we need to decide what that means, i.e.,
- Technology: It seems that a conference call, with toll free numbers would make sense in the absence of visual aids. Can this happen via skype or Google+?
- Price: I want to limit participation to ten people, with reservations going for $5 (on top of the cost of hosting, if any). Make sense?
- Topic: I am thinking of narrowing the webinar to a topic worthy of a one hour discussion, e.g., urban water tariffs, water market, and so on? What's your hot topic?
- Timing: I am in Amsterdam, so it seems a good idea to have it in the morning in California, on a weekday. Make sense?
- Format: I'd prefer an open discussion to Q&A and Q&A to me talking. How would we manage that protocol?