- Investment bankers "look" at companies' social and environmental data but don't know how to use it.
- "What is quirky about the United States?" Quite a few things, it seems...
- "Getting citizens to write laws is a nice idea. When it works..."
- "Drink Cheap Wine"
- The Onion: "The comprehensive study, which carefully analyzed fields as varied as physics, theology, history, economics, sociology, and philosophy, is said to have found overwhelming evidence that it [life] is all just one big sham specifically designed to humiliate us and cause us as much misery as possible." A little too close for comfort?
- Unfortunately, this failure to consider decent politicians is NOT from the Onion:
We the American public let the corporate media get away with this naive, simplistic crap. To paraphrase Mencken, we get the politicians we deserve and the media we deserve, good and hard.