Bloomberg agrees with me, but there's more!
- Texas passed a law requiring disclosure of fracking chemicals that will NOT make people feel better about potential contamination or water depletion.
- The New York Times publishes a shoddy article on fracking (big analysis) but frackers too afraid to fight back.
- American Water Resources Association has a whole issue on fracking.
- States are failing to report water contamination to the EPA.
- NY environmentalists are attacking "environmentalists" on fracking review panels as "sell outs".
In the meantime, Marsh & McLennan offers insurance against water contamination. There's a market solution (or the beginning of one) here, folks, so let's not be too hasty to over-regulate!
H/T to MH