- Mayor Hosterman (indirectly) replies to my post (Lies, damned lies and politics) with the reason she didn't want to talk facts:
But Hosterman says the man [me!] "started badgering me. I told him I took exception to his arguing with me over a minuscule comment and he argued it was not minuscule."
- The 438 page "National Multiple Family Submetering and Allocation Billing Program Study" from 2004 finds that 85% of apartments have no submeters, the ones that do have submeters use 15% less water, and that RUBS (pro-rata water billing) does nothing to reduce water use.
- Marketing BS of the day: "Budweiser asks men to stop shaving to save water" on Facebook (stupid #2), to save 1 million gallons (3 acre feet = stupid #3)
- Drought in Texas/Oklahoma + poor groundwater management = disaster for farmers
- China Admits Problems With Three Gorges Dam (Now what?)
- Hindustan Unilever's initiative to address water scarcity... in India, because the government has failed to do so.