- Can I dream? Farm Subsidies Become Target Amid Spending Cuts.
- Meanwhile, land grabs in developing countries are not only huge (80 million ha ~ 200 million acres) but full of corruption and robbing the poor. China is the biggest
playertaker in Africa
- Not surprised: Nine Out of Ten Top Climate Deniers Linked to ExxonMobil
- US macroeconomic statistics flatter unemployment and GDP figures. The sad thing is that policy is made and actions directed at enhancing these (wrong) statistics.
- Ariel Rubenstein, a game theorist and experimental economist, explains how game theory and experiments are abused.
- Gaia unleashed: Maybe all these floods, earthquakes and hurricanes are Nature's revenge?.