- An excellent graphic explaining the economics of low cost airlines.*
- Take some time off to enjoy your friends, family and freedom. Americans work more than most people (85% work more than 40 hrs/week). I just took a job with 8 weeks of annual vacation!
- Let it dough (image on right). For punny bakers.
- Brutal satire (and good cartoons!) from the Daily Show: The Grinch (Fox News) who saved the War on Christmas.
- On a related (namewise) note, Art Carden tells how economics saved Christmas:
The holiday season brings specials galore
They teach us that Christmas can’t come from a store
Reflect, as you watch them, as day turns to night
On good economics, and property rights.
* Speaking of planes: The TSA's new regulations (via BB) on international airmail are so strict that many foreign carriers are diverting packages over one pound to sea freight. I'm now inconvenienced AND not safer. FAIL.