- "This measure would require the Washington State Seal to depict a tapeworm attached to a taxpayer’s intestine, encircled by the words: Committed to sucking the life blood out of each and every taxpayer."
- Even dogs (!) know why politicians cut funding for parks [jpg click to enlarge] and other popular programs to blackmail voters into supporting less-popular wastes of money (also see this post).
- Google explains the political reasons for leaving China ("no profits" also played a role).
- Julien Assange (of wikileaks) discusses US government secrecy around deaths and torture in Iraq.
- Why Can’t Chuck Get His Business Off the Ground? How regulation chokes entrepreneurs.
03 November 2010
Anything but water -- political edition
I may comment on elections, but these posts fit the political meme.