- NZ tax reform: lower taxes on income, higher taxes on property and consumption -- like my idea :)
- Legal prostitution in Australia means healthier sex workers.
- Wal-mart (8,500 stores in 15 countries) has a 3.5% profit margin (net income/sales). Apple Computer has a profit margin of 21%. Tell me again who's exploiting consumers? (Oh, and I am happy to see the iPhone also going to Verizon. Jobs has milked AT&T customers, but competition from Android helps.)
- Economic humor on global warming and useless academic presentations. The same guys does a great spoof on Mankiw's 10 Principles of Economics, which is also captured in this rap song (!)
- Steve Jobs tells Stanford grads how to be happy and succeed. Hint: Do what you love, for $499 :)
Hattips to GL and BS