- I finally finished the three articles on Top Secret America. It's a scary profile of the HUGE post-9/11 security industrial complex. Why scary? We are paying $billions and there is so much "information,"
duplicationmultiplication and turf-greed that we are not even safer.
- It's better to sell some protected areas and use the money to buy other, more-valuable areas.
- I predicted fallout from North Korea's failure in the world cup. The coach was jailed.
- The government tries to regulate showerheads and fails to revoke home owner association codes requiring lawns. Can we stop this crap and just make water (thus "wasting water") more expensive? Damn.
- IID is worried that they need to use (waste?) their irrigation water from the Colorado River if they are going to keep MWD from getting it for free. They should SELL it.