- People stuck in Lodi are moving towards managing their groundwater (fees! monitoring!). Good.
- "Climatedeal.org is an open (and free) platform for the exchange of information on climate change related issues. It provides a forum for anyone interested and knowledgeable or currently working on the topic to ask and answer questions about climate change. Climate Deal has also launched its new Climate Library, which is open and free to anyone to access and post climate related documents."
- This article discusses the possibility of "fixing" the climate through indirect, but effective approaches. Better than head-on approaches that don't go anywhere.
- 76 economics bloggers (including me!) give their opinions [pdf] of what's next in the economy. Two interesting results: the economy is worse than the numbers indicate and the government is too involved.
Speaking of government:
- USACE's one-size-fits-all mentality requires that we cut down trees but does nothing to strengthen levees. Yes, Sir!