- One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pains for almost 100% of the dieters in a recent University study.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it slashes the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
- Over 90 facts from Lenntech (NL), including "Less than 1% of the water treated by public water systems is used for drinking and cooking."
- About 50 facts from the USGS (USA), including "How many community public water systems are there in the United States? 56,000"
- 45 facts and trivia from the EPA (USA), including: "What does it cost to operate the water systems throughout the country annually? Over $3.5 billion"
Can anyone give me the "ur-site"or location from where these facts have been copied? Can anyone give examples of facts or trivia that are not true?
This graphic from the Economist does have an attribution:
Bottom Line: We cannot understand water until we understand it from many dimensions.