So how are we doing?
In the past year, I have averaged about 3.5 posts/day. Why?
- There's a lot to be said.
- I like to say it.
- You all want to hear it. (Keep those emails coming!)
In the past year, I added the following features:
- Weekly polls
- Weekend discussions
- Various feed and subscription tools (feedburner, sitemeter, clustrmaps, and WaterSISWEB)
- Bookmark & Share -- still trying to find out if people use it...
- Damian as an occasional (and valuable!) co-blogger
- Water Chats
- tags/labels on posts
- Blast from the past (post of the week from one year before)
- More water chats
- Whatever works!
Here are some logistical notes -- just so you can plan ahead :)
- My fellowship runs until May 2010, so I should be here for another year.
- I'll be in Europe from late June (EAERE in Amsterdam) to late August (World Water Week in Stockholm), so contact me for coffee and/or talks. I'll try to get at some euro-water issues...
- I have no idea what I'll do after that. Please send job ideas but note that I tend to work for the People -- I'm not looking for partisan positions :)